Growth Marketing Manager
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a data-driven growth or performance marketer, who is looking for their next challenge in a well funded, fast paced and high growth tech scaleup.
We’re looking to grow our marketing team of three and hire a key role in helping us achieve our ambitious growth plans - working out how best to acquire customers.
In this role you will set and own our digital performance strategy, deciding where the opportunities are and what to focus on, managing budgets, defining tests and analysing results.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Marketing Director and the rest of the team to define and implement the PPC, Paid Social and digital strategies, including launching of new channels, products and countries.
- Managing and optimising large budgets, including day to day channel management.
- Identifying, designing and testing new and innovative growth opportunities to deliver on CPA and growth goals.
- Owning creative testing and iteration, including managing briefing, ideation, production and implementation of creative for your channels
- Gathering data from a range of sources to inform decisions, set goals and measure the impact.
- Collaborating with other teams (e.g data, product) to ensure post click customer behaviour and LTV are key elements of the strategy
- Working closely with Product to gather audience / customer insights.
- Management of relationships with suppliers and partners
What We’re Looking For From You:
- Ambitious self starter who is looking for a challenging role where they can move quickly and make an impact
- Hands on knowledge of PPC and ideally Paid Social (Facebook / Instagram) plus experience launching new channels and / or campaigns
- Analytical and loves working with data, spreadsheets, databases.
- Are passionate about digital marketing, and are as happy dissecting how something performed as setting up a creative testing plan..
- Minimum of 4 years professional experience in a relevant performance or growth marketing role
- Comfortable working in a continually changing environment and dealing with ambiguity. You may have worked in another start- up, marketing agency or similar.
- Excited to pitch in with broader team and business responsibilities
- No experience of insurance or financial services is required
Urban Jungle is an inclusive employer and value diversity at our company. So long as you’ve got the skills for the job, even if you don’t fit these requirements exactly, we’d love to hear from you!
You can expect from us:
Urban Jungle is an amazing business to work in, with a super exciting and executable vision. Our team members are rewarded well with:
- £45-55k salary depending on experience
- A material equity stake
- A company pension
- 25 days of paid leave, plus public holidays
- An annual personal development budget and training on whatever you need to do your job well
- A commitment from the co-founders to spend significant time on your coaching and development.
- Clear objectives, which are regularly updated, with regular formal feedback
- Whatever kit you need to be effective
- A commitment from the company to support your wellbeing for example with individual coaching sessions
- A cycle to work scheme
- Lots of social fun and events
- An open environment where you will be challenged
Urban Jungle is an exciting fintech scaleup that is making waves in a high growth consumer insurance space, on a mission to fix the way things are done in the industry and make customers’ lives better. Although we work in financial services, we are at heart a tech company, focused on building a customer-first brand that people can trust.
Our mission is to help millions of young people plan for their financial future - starting with providing a safety net for their home lives. We’re designing and building insurance products for a new generation of customers, challenging the status quo and changing the way things are done in insurance. We base all of our decisions and strategy around our 4 core values:
- Customer first
- Keep getting better
- Be responsible
- Aim for extraordinary
It’s an exciting time to join us as we’re growing fast! In the last year we hit 40,000 customers, launched several new products and doubled the team. We recently closed an £8m funding round - and we have big growth plans for the year ahead! This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing, data driven company and have a hand in shaping our futures.
Logistics & Application:
The position will start remotely but you must be able to work at our offices in Oval, South London in the medium term. The hiring process involves an initial phone conversation, followed by a practical and CV interview with the senior team.
Sound exciting? Apply here.