About the Role
We’re looking for a bright, enthusiastic, analytical and creative problem solver to join the team to help shake up the way things are done in insurance and build a company for a new generation of customers.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly dynamic scale up environment in a key function as part of our marketing team. As a Marketing Associate you will have the opportunity to make a big impact on our growth. In this role you will help acquire customers through our digital channels - managing campaigns, briefing creative, defining tests and analysing results.
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Managing and iterating on our digital marketing campaigns, including PPC, paid social and email acquisition.
- Data driven performance analysis to maximise performance and generate customer insights for the rest of the company
- Planning and running tests to rapidly improve performance
- Sharing key learnings with the wider team to inform them of market trends and customer preferences
- Coordinating with product, tech and ops to make sure we are executing at a high level and delivering a great customer experience
- Rolling your sleeves up and getting involved wherever you are needed
You should apply if you:
- You have a numerical degree and/or experience analysing data sets
- Are excited about making decisions based on data and customer needs
- Are an enthusiastic problem solver
- Are comfortable in a highly dynamic environment
- Are ambitious and excited about the challenges and opportunities of working in a high growth business
- Are an easy-going person who gets on well with people from diverse backgrounds and points of view
- No experience of insurance or financial services is required.
- No work experience necessary but up to 2 years experience with digital paid marketing and/or email marketing is a bonus
Urban Jungle is an inclusive employer and value diversity at our company. So long as you’ve got the skills for the job, even if you don’t fit these requirements exactly, we’d love to hear from you!
You can expect from us:
Urban Jungle is an amazing business to work in, with a super exciting and executable vision. Our team members are rewarded well with:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- A material equity stake
- A company pension
- 25 days of paid leave, plus public holidays
- An annual personal development budget and training on whatever you need to do your job well
- A commitment from the co-founders to spend significant time on your coaching and development.
- Clear objectives, which are regularly updated, with regular formal feedback
- Whatever kit you need to be effective
- A commitment from the company to support your wellbeing for example with individual coaching sessions
- A cycle to work scheme
- Lots of social fun and events
- An open environment where you will be challenged
Urban Jungle is an exciting fintech scaleup that is making waves in a high growth consumer insurance space, on a mission to fix the way things are done in the industry and make customers’ lives better. Although we work in financial services, we are at heart a tech company, focused on building a customer-first brand that people can trust.
Our mission is to help millions of young people plan for their financial future - starting with providing a safety net for their home lives. We’re designing and building insurance products for a new generation of customers, challenging the status quo and changing the way things are done in insurance. We base all of our decisions and strategy around our 4 core values:
- Customer first
- Keep getting better
- Be responsible
- Aim for extraordinary
It’s an exciting time to join us as we’re growing fast! In the last year we hit 50,000 customers, launched several new products and doubled the team. We recently closed an £8m funding round - and we have big growth plans for the year ahead! This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing, data driven company and have a hand in shaping our futures.
Logistics & Application:
The position will start remotely but you must be able to work at our offices in Oval, South London in the medium term. The hiring process involves an initial phone conversation, followed by a practical and CV interview with the senior team.
Sound exciting? Apply here!